Monday, March 31, 2008

My Decision

Well I don't have much time to give all the details...but I have made my long awaited and tremendously trying decision. I am moving to California, or at least that is my plan as long as the Lord wills! I plan to go into more details in the next few days. It has been a very encouraging, exciting, emotional and exhausting few months as I contemplated this life change! Please pray for me as I continue to seek the Lord for His perfect will about a job and ministry, etc. Look for more info coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.