Thursday, June 28, 2007

Babies Update


With so many little ones in my life, it seems like there is never enough time to see all they do! Daniel is adjusting to his new sister, Kiersten just started a full crawl and is even pulling herself to a standing position (with much exhertion!), and new baby Elizabeth is just sleeping peacefully and looking beautiful. They are each so sweet and have such distinct personalities. It is a real joy and blessing to take part in their lives. When God allows someone to become so deeply precious to me, there is an overwhelming feeling of desperation for them to know the things of the Lord and I pray that the God of Heaven would call them to Himself and save them eternally. I cannot imagine a life as dear as theirs, that was not centered around the cross of Christ and His atoning work! Along with that sentiment, my sister is due to deliver my new nephew in the next couple of weeks, and I am longing to see her and my niece Adaline so badly! I leave July 18th to spend two wonderful weeks fellowshipping with their family. I cannot wait to hug Addie and hold the new little one. I miss seeing all the wonderful "firsts" that she is doing, so I am looking forward to some precious time with her.

No comments: