Monday, July 16, 2007

Central Asia










































































































I just returned from a trip to Central Asia with group from my church. It was an amazing, challenging and fulfilling two weeks! I am including a couple pictures (out of my 600)...maybe I can post more later. The Lord truly blessed our time there as we developed relationships with children and women in a poor area of the city where there is no established Christian witness. In a land dominated by the Islamic faith (99.9% of the population), I was very humbled as we worked with a family who has sacrificed all material security to go and live amongst the people in this community. They are investing their lives in the spiritual welfare of the people there, trusting the Lord to carry out a fruitful work. I praise God for their faithfulness and give Him the glory for leading us on this trip.

No comments: