Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sweet family time...














































I came to my sister's last week to help her with her new baby, Roran. She already has a 16-month old girl, Adaline, so her hands are really full right now. It has been such a joy to spend each day loving and caring for the babies. Roran is a really laid back little boy and it doesn't take much to please him. God has certainly blessed my sister and her husband with two absolutely beautiful children. I am so thankful that He providentially allowed me to spend these ten days with them. Here are some of my favorite moments so far...including a fun photo of the rental car I got when my connecting flight was cancelled. I had to drive from New Jersey to my sister's and told the rental company to give me the cheapest economy car they had...this is what I got!!!

No comments: